Preparing for your Showroom Visit
You will need to measure your room or walls by doing the following:
Length x Width = Square footage
- Your total square footage will be the amount of tile you will need to order for that space.
- Generally 10% is added to your total square footage for waste. Diamond patterns are typically 15%.
- If doing a back splash measure from the counter top to the bottom of the cabinet based on what will be tile, then measure the total linear footage of your back splash. Multiply these numbers together and you will have your total square footage.
- If you are looking to do an accent strip in your back splash we will need the linear footage of your back splash (not just the square foot).
For additional information please watch this video
Click here for tips to measure & plan your room for tile
Ceramic and Porcelain
- Preparing for your Showroom Visit
- Dado Ceramica
- Fly Zone
- H&R Johnson
- La Fabbrica
- Rondine / Sadon